The Naviti Resort located at Votualailai along Coral Coast, has reduced its rates for the Diwali public holiday. Director sales and marketing, Angela Hassan, said the rates have been reduced.
The Naviti Resort located at Votualailai along Coral Coast, has reduced its rates for the Diwali public holiday.
Director sales and marketing, Angela Hassan, said the rates have been reduced from $145 to $135 per room per night, for two adults, and two children.
Ms Hassan said the resort was giving the opportunity for locals to take advantage of the resort facilities.
She said 25 of the 102 rooms were booked for the Diwali long weekend.
The resort expects more guests as the date approaches.
The resort will host a Diwali buffet dinner at the Nukunuku restaurant, on November 14 ,from 6pm to 9pm, she said.
Ms Hassan said the resort would release its festive season specials soon.
Other Add Ons:
- Inclusive of continental breakfast
- Free- Wifi
- Complimentary use of non-motorised activities
NAVITI RESORT DIWALI BUFFET
- $35 per adult, while children below the age of 12 dine at no cost.
- Dhal soup
- Salads – aloo chaat, tandoori chicken salad with mint chutney, mango and tamarind chutney, green salad, cucumber raita raita.
- Main course- Palak paneer, puri and channa, aloo mutter, vegetable korma, chicken biryani, lamb kadai, vegetable pakora
- Dessert- gajar halwa, boondi ladoo, rice kheer, jelebi.
Contact: Phone – 8980112; Email: [email protected]